Get "Sweat" for free
enter your email
Find us on:
       

itune

July Single:
|
|
Pretty
|
|
|











Home      Bio     Video Store     Calendar     Contact













Jul 9, 2008

Keep Being Happy

We've still got it going on, so keep being happy for us, people. We're practicing every day this week to make things great for you.

Coming up on Friday, we'll be playing a fundraiser for a Libretarian candidate for congress at Lumpy's in Salt Lake. It's free entry. Come and pretend you're Libretarian with us. The thing lasts from 7-11. It should be pretty killer.

A new guy joined the band over the weekend. It's a Korg MicroKorg. It's like our Little Tykes piano, but for big boys and girls. It's kind of crazy, because no one really knows what it's going to do in our sound. But we're smiling a little bit at the possibilities.

Have a groovy day. You all probably rule.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are amazing! I'll be there rocking out pretending to be Libretarian! Haha see you soon!

Kimi G

Unknown said...

Well, this is great! I will check back frequently to see what is happening since Spencer is apparently not taking phone calls. :)
Hope the concert went well.
Emily (the sister)

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?