
I'm testing. Testing to see what the longest post to Facebook can be. How much of my post will you be able to see? How much of this aws'ness will you be able to hold in before you blow? Will I sail tonight, or will the humpback fail blog of posts come and read all your love letters to me before I can get them? Can I get some security in here? How about a credit card swipe? Are we kidding? Let's play tag. My profile picture is it! You don't wanna get tagged by THIS. Read the full story here. Read the full glory there. Run around with your pants on your face and your shirt on your drawers. Write a song about that one, Chelsea! And garnish it with some muesli. I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to doo - oo - oo - oo - oooooo. [guitar riff[ That song is so boss. Are you coming to my show on Saturday night? Dressed to bless? Dressed for less? How about Can't Stop Won't Stop tonight? They got a ton of people coming. They got Imagine Dragon coming. We're all so good. When is your show? You're so good. But there's only one way for this worl' to know. You gotta feed em yo'self breakfasties. Put the spoon up to the mouf. Drizzle a little syzlle on it. Drape it with that burrr. And get that thang in yo mouf, to chew it, to knew it, to get your tongue threw it. I luuuu you.
No comments:
Post a Comment