
It's hard to say. I mean, he appears to be irresistible, receiving female staffers advancing on him into his suite above the show's theatre people in the know dubbed 'the bunker.' Former lovers are saying, 'he's hilarious.' And, instead of having his affairs leaked by someone out of his control, he got to say, 'SOMEONE TRIED TO BLACKMAIL ME ABOUT MY AFFAIRS!" Additionally, his ratings have gone up by the double digits.
But, he also slept with people in his staff. The implicit favoritism is undeniable in that kind of situation. Plus, by doing that, he was cheating on his longtime girlfriend.
Even though I like you, David Letterman, ER says: do a better job at keeping your chaos under control. I recommend a more proper party. Perhaps our upcoming shows at Pehrspace in LA, Jimmy Bunting's house in Bakersfield, or Velour in Provo, UT.
1 comment:
Aaron, you are much cooler than David Letterman.
Post a Comment